Our beloved Golden retriever, Annie, died rather suddenly yesterday. She was only 2 years old, developed vomiting and even with support at a tertiary veterinary service she expired. Don’t have the answers yet bur our heart is broken. Had to share with dog lovers who understand the pain. Vets suggested poison but there really is no place where she would have ingested this. She was healthy and perfect in AM and dead in PM. Our house is eerily quiet and our world just seems a lot more empty. We have had losses before and they are never easy to say goodbye. In this case we were totally taken by surprise.Mark you touched me and my wife when you lost your dear friend and I know you can relate to where we are emotionally.

— Arthu from Foxboro, MA